The Hirer is to ensure no traces of prohibited items are contained in any load brought into our bins without notification and that no prohibited waste items are unloaded, tipped or spilled into the bins. Avon Skip Bins – does not accept any liquid waste, medical or sanitary waste, food waste, hazardous chemicals and any toxic substances. No Asbestos (unless asbestos bin is ordered), No tyres, No Oils, and No Flammable Liquids.
The Hirer is responsible for knowing and providing details regarding the source location of waste material being placed into the bins and collected for disposal.
Rental Agreement & Payment
- Avon skip bin’s need not commence work until the Agreement has been accepted and paid by the Hirer and agreed on a COD or credit card over the phone payment term.
- Avon skip bin’s is not responsible for damages to property, foundations, cables, ect. caused when working within the Hirers instructions.
- Avon skip bin’s is not responsible for any expenses whatsoever incurred through breakdown or other delays.
- Requests for credit will not be considered unless a commercial application is completed and approved prior to hire.
- Verbal Confirmation and booking request form – In the absence of the Avon skip bin’s booking request form Agreement and for practical purposes it is agreed that verbal confirmation shall also be binding upon confirming and accepting the booking made.
- All bin services including delivery and extended hire must contact the office 24 HOURS in advance.
- Bins – Delivery of the bins shall be made to the customers nominated address. The Hirer shall make all arrangements necessary to take delivery of the bins whenever they are tendered for delivery.
- All bins will be picked-up on the due date wether the customer is or isn’t finished with the bin, charges will incurred if avon skip bins comes to pick-up bin on due date but customer requires longer. If 24hrs notice is not given for extended hire the bin will be picked-up.
- Queries/disputes relating to invoices and/or statements received by the Account Holder should be reported to Avon skip bins office within seven (7) days of receipt of said invoice and/or statement.
Time for Payment – The Hirer will receive a request for payment at the time a booking is made. terms are COD from delivery date of the bins and must pay Avon skip bin’s the total amount set out at the time of booking.
In the event of non-payment, bankruptcy or insolvency all waste is deemed to belong to the Customer until payment is made and Avon Skip Bins reserves the right to unload their bins at the Hirer’s site prior to removal and remove their bins from the Hirer’s site.
Avon skip bins will provide a refund of fees paid if:
Failure of Avon skip bins to deliver your skip bin within 7 days once Customer makes the booking.
Customer cancels skip delivery provided the job has not been dispatched.
Avon skip bins is dedicated to keeping your details private. Any information, we collect in relation to you, is kept strictly secured. We do not pass on/sell/swap any of your personal details with anyone. We use this information to identify your orders and provide you with invoices (if applicable).
RETENTION OF TITLE
Avon skip bins front load bins and skip bins remain the property of Avon skip bins at all times.
The Hirer shall not remove, deface or cover up identifying marks, nor shall the Hirer cause to remove or move the bins from their initial location without prior approval from Avon skip bins.
- In the event of a non-approved use and/or relocation of the bins by the Hirer, Avon skip bins reserves the right at all times at access the site to remove or recover the bins and charge the Hirer for:
- Over filled bins require sorting and/or unloading to ensure they comply with transport requirements.
- Interest will be charged on overdue accounts.
- Avon skip bins reserves the right to charge a cleaning fee for excessive amounts of paint, plaster, grano and other such products disfiguring the exterior of the bins.
- Any damage to Avon skip bins front load bins and skip bins
- An additional charge may be incurred when clear and/or safe access is not available to the Avon skip bins driver when delivering or removing bins, resulting in Avon skip bins driver needing to wait until the access problem is rectified or having to return to site at a later time.
- Cost of tipping fees. Tipping fees for overweight bins (more weight than the included weight limits) at $60.50 per ton
- Dishonoured Cheques – will attract an administration fee including, but not limited to charges levied by banks and other financial institutions.
- Damages – The Customer must pay to Avon Skip Bins any costs, expenses or losses as a result of the Hirer’s failure to abided by these terms and conditions or use of machinery to move skip bins once delivered.
A service charge would apply if the skip has already been dispatched or delivered.
Refunds can only be made by credit card. A refund will be processed within 2 business days less a $12.00 booking fee.